Hi 2018
I don't know if anyone would read this blog or passed by perhaps? It 1st January 2018!!!! Can you believe it? 2018!!!! This will be my first post inside here for this year...
How I concluded my 2017?. (mata masuk habuk)...It really was a tough year. I almost give up somewhere along the journey in 2017. From January - December, who knows? anything could happen along the way. One word I choose to wrap it up is Faithful!. yes. not me but God. God is so faithful!. I actually want to upload a video I create here but it cannot be uploaded. I am not sure why. I need to figure out. But the short video is basically about me. What actually happened in the year 2017... I cannot finish the video because it was too painful and ..so the video is not a completed one. I hope I can upload it soon. I admitted I cry a lot while making the video.
and last year, I also share some of my stories with Swinburne University's lecturer. I hope you understand me better through that articles. Check it here: https://journals.jcu.edu.au/etropic/article/view/3609/3477.
2018 resolution>?
I don't have one. ya none.. I just hope that I will grow more... and learned to be a human. Grow in the way I think, spiritually, any way of it. Grow wiser. I actually tired meeting new people but as I looked back to my 2017, I met a lot of new people. Never expected that to come but yes, God makes it possible. Maybe I will meet more new people this year and should I make new friends too?...I hope that I can perform in the job that i am doing too. Still learning. I know I am that slow but I hope they will see my passion. If they give up on me...I will go.
..........
..........
I really want to go back...go back to my home... to heaven....but my mission here on earth haven't completed. I will stay mortal until my task is complete. Another tough year coming. I am not sure if I have been prepared for this...May the force be with me.
All IS WELL!
How I concluded my 2017?. (mata masuk habuk)...It really was a tough year. I almost give up somewhere along the journey in 2017. From January - December, who knows? anything could happen along the way. One word I choose to wrap it up is Faithful!. yes. not me but God. God is so faithful!. I actually want to upload a video I create here but it cannot be uploaded. I am not sure why. I need to figure out. But the short video is basically about me. What actually happened in the year 2017... I cannot finish the video because it was too painful and ..so the video is not a completed one. I hope I can upload it soon. I admitted I cry a lot while making the video.
and last year, I also share some of my stories with Swinburne University's lecturer. I hope you understand me better through that articles. Check it here: https://journals.jcu.edu.au/etropic/article/view/3609/3477.
2018 resolution>?
I don't have one. ya none.. I just hope that I will grow more... and learned to be a human. Grow in the way I think, spiritually, any way of it. Grow wiser. I actually tired meeting new people but as I looked back to my 2017, I met a lot of new people. Never expected that to come but yes, God makes it possible. Maybe I will meet more new people this year and should I make new friends too?...I hope that I can perform in the job that i am doing too. Still learning. I know I am that slow but I hope they will see my passion. If they give up on me...I will go.
..........
..........
I really want to go back...go back to my home... to heaven....but my mission here on earth haven't completed. I will stay mortal until my task is complete. Another tough year coming. I am not sure if I have been prepared for this...May the force be with me.
All IS WELL!

Comments
Post a Comment