What amazes you?



GRACE STILL AMAZES ME

If you read my previous writing on this blog, you will understand why I am so amazed by His grace. To experienced the sickness gave me the understanding of why we should value our health. I am so grateful that I was given this opportunities to be alive. Ask me why, I will answer, It is God GRACE that makes me value life. God is good people. God is Good.

The photo was taken last week at Bungo Range National Park. It took us 8 hours of trekking to reach our basecamp with up and down elevation, crossing rivers... You know what?,.. IT WAS POSSIBLE because GOD IS GOOD!.

If you lose hope today, know this people... Just try to live only for today. Don't think about tomorrow or what's next... LEarn to enjoy your moment. and you will realize how beautiful life is.

Have a blessing day people!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts