Life is amazing :)


I start to see this world in a wide perspective. I am grateful that God allows me to enjoy living in this world. Many things happened in our life. but that is what makes it beautiful. We met new people. some will walk along with you and some will not. Human should be grateful that we were given the privilege to know and feel all things. And I love this life. I enjoyed that I have a heart. And there was a time I almost forgot how the butterflies feel until one day, someone just makes it happen.
Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like. I like it! I thanked God that my heart is not as hard as stone but still can melt away and moved by a little act of kindness. Have courage and be kind people!. Appreciate your life. :)

Comments

Popular Posts