Discovering my VALUE
Young and Lack of Experience
I am turning 25 years old this 22nd of July. I am still struggling with life, especially finding my passion. I am graduated from UMS and now working as a researcher for Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) Malaysia Program since January 2017 conserving Orang Utan. I studied Forest Plantation and Agroforestry during my Uni life. Never thought that I will be involved in the conservation program. Young and inexperienced in this field is a real challenge for me personally. I always found myself asking myself "why I still continued doing this for another year?".
But as I looked back to how far I go in this conservation thing, I realize I don't have to be good at something for it to qualify as a passion. I discovered my passion. Not just in conservation, but in any area as long as it lines with my passion- to inspire people. I enjoyed telling people about the hope that we can found in this life. I love conservation works because we need people to believe that there is hope in conservation.
Yes, I am young but at least I know the things that can make me enjoy and grateful for life. Below were some principles I crafted in my heart as I believe its important for my growth.
Learning is never easy. But we need to learn to equip ourselves to be better than before.
Learn how to connect with people, learn their stories, learn when to speak, when to be silent and learn how to listen.
Learn how to enjoy life, enjoy every moment, enjoy little things in life.
Acknowledge our weakness, acknowledge the pains we've encountered, acknowledge that we also need help from others. and be open to the healing process.
Learn to be a good friend to the people around you. Learn to never judge people. Learn to appreciate them and acknowledge their strength.
Learn to never give up, learn to shed tears and fight again.

Comments
Post a Comment