AM I A STRONG WOMAN?

Hi there!. Ado's here. I am 24 years old this year. It was really weird to write here after a long time i stop. It will be good if anyone can respond to this writing sometimes.

So tonight, I want to write about a question that i often ask to myself. I always found myself asking, am i a strong women?. well to be honest, i cannot define strong. i believed we have our own definition of  strong depends on the situation of life that we are all facing.

The question am I strong? hunting me like i should have answer to this ques..but i don't go and force myself to go and find the answer..ask your heart... i am a young girl who's still learning about life. trials came and i still cried. many times i broken my wings and couldn't fly. but having and experiencing hardship in life made me who i am today. not good enough and still learning. i really want to write about my life here. but maybe next time.  All i want you to know now is that, you are strong! don't ask yourself am i a strong women or men?.. know this fellas, you are strong! in your own way. that's what made you..you.

if you found yourself make mistakes, learn to forgive yourself. that is also what strong people did. Don't beat yourself up, learn from it, pick yourself up and be strong!.

Have a good rest people!!! stay strong!!!

Love,
Ado

Comments

Popular Posts