Should I continue my passion

I forgot that I have this blog??? I deleted all of the writing here. So emotional and not matured i can say hahaa...I should write more here instead of writing in the FB or instagram or any social media.I found this medium is pretty much useful for people who really love to delivered their message through writing.

I am not really good in writing. And I don't really like writing actually. But every time i have problems and i cannot tell anyone about it. I start to write. Writing down my heart in a pieces of paper. Then i will feel good. Then it became a habit for me to write anything that happened around me. To write my feeling, my emotion, my brokenness, my pain, my joy, my happiness. (People called it writing journal/diary).

Now, i tried to learn and share what I've wrote to everyone. I found out, every time i re-read about things that has happened in my life, the story just lifted my spirit. and i never imagine how i able to go through all the hardship in life. What i know during that hard time was I should live this life no matter what. I write down my feeling, my thought, my assumption, my hope, my heart at that time.

If you have a hard time telling people about how you feel. Write it down. Cry while writing if it really hurt. Sometimes, that's God way of healing our heart. A silent prayer.
know your passion and keep doing it. Have a BRAVE weekend!!!

Love,
Yonny a.k.a Ado

Comments

Popular Posts