Double Celebration

Pic 1: Visitors were waiting  in the rain 
16th September 2017.
Sarawak Forestry Corporation (SFC) organized a birthday celebration for one of their orang-utans that just turns one. She's Mas.  
I woke up early that morning because I really want to attend Mas's birthday party at Semenggoh Wildlife Centre. But it was raining. I still make my way to the place and found out there were many visitors start to arrive. I'm truly inspired by how the visitor still makes effort to attend the celebration even it was raining!. 

At 9am we started to wait for the feeding time. But unfortunately, it was raining and no sight of orang-utan coming for their foods. Too bad. I appreciate the efforts made by the Park Rangers, they work hard calling the orang-utan out. and we still waited patiently. 

After 2 hours of waiting and no sign of orang-utan coming, we continued with the birthday celebration- without Mas!..too sad for that. But it still a heartwarming party. They prepared a large orang-utan cake for Mas. I wished Mas was there. At a point, I realized how much I wish human can communicate with wildlife, at least we can listen to all their epics stories and listen to their heart..maybe with that we can understand them better. but not. We don't understand their language. and God makes it clear that humans should take care of his creatures. 

I learned a lot from this birthday bash. and 16 September is also Malaysia Day. I remember my responsibilities as a Malaysian. I love Malaysia. The best is yet to come for this nation. I enjoyed this double celebration!

Pic 2: Visitor enjoyed their sighting of Richie! 


Pic 3: Mas's birthday cake

Pic 4: Ritchie came for food. it's feeding time!


Pic 5: Happy Malaysia Day!

Comments

Popular Posts