I am fine
I am thinking of giving up. But I know I should not. I cannot take this anymore. I am tired. I am in deep depression. NO ONE CARE. NO ONE UNDERSTAND. NO ONE THERE ASKING. I think back last Sunday sermon about 'Where you placed your anchor?' I don't deserve living. But deep down inside me, I still believe. I hate telling lie -'I am fine'.
But my prayer for myself is to quit overthinking, replaying failed moments, feeding self-doubt and seeing the good in everyone but myself!. I deserve more. Thank you, Lord, for not giving up on me. Be still dear heart.
You are my strength
Strength like no other
Strength like no other
Reaches to me
You are my hope
Hope like no other
Hope like no other
Reaches to me
In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up, let's say
Unfailing love
Stronger than mountains
Deeper than oceans
Reaches to me (in the fullest of Your grace)
In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up
In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up
Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness
Reaches to…
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
will be still and know You are God
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father, You are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
These songs were truly inspired by the Holy Spirit and perhaps some of your life experiences. It truly ministered to me because God knows I try, but sometimes I fall down, but Praise God he always lifts me up. I feel the love of God so present with me as I listen to this song. May God continue to inspire you to minister songs that are relevant.
Blessing!

Comments
Post a Comment