You are the one!

I believe most of us want to build deep meaningful and appropriate relationship with people who believe in who we are, who know the call on our life and hold us to it, who are authentic and real to us.
But did you find one? Maybe you don't really care.
Do I have reasons why I really want to have this kind of relationship?
Today's reading really encourages me to see this need and to be real to people around me.

Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves. (Gal 6:1-3)

Exposing our bare heart to someone is risking to be judged, shamed and even loose connection. Some may disagree, but I do not know if you have scars in your heart. Right?

Scars are easier to talk about than to actually show them. We don't want people to know where we've been before. but deep down inside of us, we are finding that one person..that one person.. who would listen, without being judged, shamed or in 'Christian' circles, preached to. I encounter a lot!

God is merciful. yah, finding God is the right thing to do (I actually really hate this answer). But for us, you, me, we are the best framework (I don't know if this is the right word to express what I mean) to show God and His kingdom. Do not hide your true color! Take courage, be the one! Look around you.

Lord, thank you for your love and mercy for us. Thank you for showing us how to love unconditionally. Heal the wounds but leave the scars, a reminder of how merciful you are. Help us to be the one. Thank you for gracing us with your love.
Amen!





Comments

Popular Posts